Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Everybody Everywear: Pink and Red


Today, for Valentine's Day, the EverybodyEverywear challenge is to wear red and pink outfits. I haven't done an EverybodyEverywear day for a while, but actually remembered to jump in on this one! Tricky, though, because I realize that I don't actually own a lot of pink. Pale pink is one of my least favorite colors (and pastels don't look great on me in general), and I seem not to have any hot pinks...so this pink skirt was one of my few options. (Also, red and pink has always been one of those combinations that I feel is a "holiday" matchup...like black and orange or red and green. I guess it's appropriate today, though!)


I've been having a fairly quiet day...the boyfriend and I had dinner at home and are settling into our general Tuesday night TV routine. We chose to go out to a nice dinner last weekend instead, since I always prefer not trying to go out to eat along with every other couple in the world. If you're celebrating Valentine's Day, hope you're having a lovely one (even if you're not celebrating, hope you had a nice day)!

Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear

3 comments:

Terri said...

I like the skirt...because of all the texture.  I know I thought this particular EBEW was more challenging than most.

debbie Mora said...

All you need now is a sweater this many of my provides you with a few fashion now
 cashmere coats for women

cashmere dress    mens cashmere sweaters  

Cleveland warren said...

You also because no dress and try so hard? I now give you a few fashion now
  homecoming dresses under 100   
semi formal dresses 
black cocktail dresses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...