Saturday, April 10, 2010

Keep on writing, keep on writing...


Pretty much my entire weekend is (should be!) taken up by working on writing my thesis. I need to get a draft done by probably Friday night so I can get it to my adviser...so today has been a whole lot of writing. Broken up briefly by a trip to the Garment District with my mother. And then more writing. This was my outfit yesterday...


I wanted a slightly dressy outfit because I had a busy day with meetings and various events involving new Lab students. This thrifted slightly stretchy pencil skirt is becoming a fast favorite.
Details:
Shirt: H&M, thrifted (dollar-a-pound)
Skirt: thrifted
Necklace: handmade
Tights: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Sketchers


What's everyone doing this weekend? More fun things than intensive thesis-writing, I hope? Though I'm really making some good progress, I think. And when I get myself in the state where I'm really able to just work on one thing (like writing), I end up getting incredibly focused on it and not really being able to think about anything else. So I'm taking a break until I go to bed, I think...and then back at it in the morning!

1 comment:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, I so adore your necklace - it is just stunning! Good luck writing your thesis, my love!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...