Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back to Winter


Apparently, we're not done with winter yet in the Northeast. It was snowing when I woke up yesterday morning, and stayed in the thirties all day. I also realized I had somehow forgotten how to dress for winter, in the couple of weeks of nicer weather. So this outfit took a while to pull together, as I tried to remember what sort of things I should wear when it's cold out...


Details!
Blouse: Ann Taylor Loft, thrifted (dollar-a-pound)
Skirt: thrifted (dollar-a-pound)
Shoes: Sketchers
Tights: Hue
Belt: Vintage, Ebay
Earrings: handmade


It's a quiet Saturday here now. I've been poking around at the thesis writing, trying to make some progress...I want to be able to give my readers a draft in about three weeks at the latest, as the thesis is due (read and revised and turned in) on May 7. Which is rather soon. So why am I quite so sleepy and unable to focus on scholarly writing?


And look, the blouse has a bow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...