Thursday, February 11, 2010

Two for the price of one!

Haven't yet posted my photos of what I wore yesterday, so here we get both yesterday and today!

Today:


I had gotten this skirt a while ago, but hadn’t gotten around to wearing it yet. But today I was in a mood for bright floral embroidery, so on it went. Also, the skirt has beaded fringe! Which was fun to wear and definitely drew a few comments from coworkers. I paired it with my character shoes that I’ve had for forever (from my regularly-performing-in-musical-theater days), and a lovely necklace my boyfriend gave me a couple of years ago.



The day overall wasn’t that great, though. A few technology failures…technology failures occurring during demos of my work for lab sponsors…my advisor not being thrilled about said tech failures… technology that I needed in rehearsal tonight not working by rehearsal time → not the best day I’ve had. On the other hand, I then got some stuff working and had a good rehearsal. So. I'll be interested to see how I pull this performance off in the next...two weeks, yay!



And here's the fringe!






And yesterday! We were supposed to get a lot of snow, so I made sure to bundle up and prepare for bad weather. Instead, we had probably less than an inch of snow, and most of that after I got home in the evening. Instead, a lot of cold rain/drizzle. Pretty disappointing!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...