Monday, February 22, 2010

Long week ahead...


It was in the mid-forties today, so I really wanted it to be spring..,thus, the cheery skirt! I’ve been running around quite a bit getting ready for this performance I’m having at the end of the week — quite stressful! There are a lot of details to be taken care of, from the gesture recognition technology to the lighting to the dancers to the sound design… I really hope this turns out all right. I keep going very back and forth on what I think about the project…I suppose I’m my own worst critic of my performance work. At least, I hope I’m my worst critic, and there’s no one even more critical!


I'm pretty worried about this thesis project because it doesn't quite have the emphasis on the technology that I was hoping, and I don't know exactly how folks at the lab will react to that. I should remember it'll be fine...but I'm nervous now, going back and forth from okay to not so okay.



But yes, The outfit. I quite like this skirt that I found at a garage sale last summer, so I started with that and based the rest of the outfit around it. I’m still trying to figure out a great way to wear the skirt, which may have to wait till spring or summer.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...